The school has been designed in such a way that the conventional looks of a school are absent. The school has been made soundproof to facilitate better concentration and there is also the provision of air-conditioning to maintain a comfortable learning space. The school also takes care of the eating habits of the child and encourages a common snack system where the parents send snacks to all children on a rotational basis. The Montessori system is the same the world over. It is internationally acclaimed and advocated for children up to the age of six.
In India, its only now the importance of activity-based learning is understood and even government schools are resorting to activity-based learning in a small way. The most important aspect of Montessori schools are the high teacher to student ratio 1:15 and adult to student ratio 1:8, which ensures that every child’s likes and dislikes are understood and any unwanted behavior is corrected at a very young age.
Fully air conditioned premises
- Comfortable, spacious classrooms conducive to child psychology with area for outdoor activities
- Convenient and central location in Perambur, well connected by both road and rail
- Dedicated school van service
- Provision for a variety of extra-curricular activities in campus
- Professional management of programmes